This has been some week! We are starting to really enjoy having the pool and the entertaining has begun! Stacy and Jada came over and we enjoyed some grown-up conversations, which we all desparately needed! It seems like summer is slowly slipping and we don't have much time left before the chaos of school begins. I am (as Peyton stated earlier) finally starting to slow down on the house stuff and just accept that my house is not going to be completely decorated this year! There is much more to come as it was a busy, but fun Independence week, and I feel very blessed to live in a country that is able to celebrate freedom-not only in a physical sense, but in a spiritual sense as well. I will be posting parts 2, 3, and 4 very soon!
15 years ago

2 comments:
Oh my goodness....Peyton has changed since I last saw him. What a handsome young man.
Thanks so much Bethany! He is standing right over me grinning from ear to ear! Hope you are feeling okay. I know you will be so glad to be back to normal soon. Allie is precious as always!
Post a Comment