
Our precious daughter, we are so proud of her! Who couldn't love this face? I am so bad about posting! My computer has gotten so slow that I don't want to take the time to do it1 I plan on putting spring break pics on here soon , and give some updates on life in the Royster family . Nate is coming home in one week! Oh, Hi JOAN MONGER! YOU are a granny now? I can't believe it! Seems like yesterday you were putting a brownie patch on me and then smacking me upside the head because I couldn't sing the dumb brownie song! Hope to be back on here soon! Blogging readers, please don't give up on me!
15 years ago

5 comments:
glad to see she has turned out so shy! bec
yeah, this is halloween-she was the hit of the party. mel
Happy Birthday Melissa! You are five years away from a very big number!
Love You,
Tyler
Joan Monger would be my mother, yep she is a granny now of 4 beautiful grandbabies! Glad to see you guys on here!
Sarah Monger Roap
This picture is hilarious! Thanks for finally posting again.... the beach pictures below make me sad. Maybe one of these days I can make it back to the beach with yall...
Post a Comment