CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

GOIN BACK TO THE BEACH












We are going back to the beach! We went fall break and had a blast. I can't believe how much Peyton has changed. Since that trip in October, he has grown 2 inches and lost about 18lbs. He is so grown up! We are looking forward to some much needed relaxation and time with are family. Below are a few pics from fall break. I will hopefully post some when we get back.






I don't know how to lay everything out so you can put captions under pictures yet. first pic is me, andrea, macy, and shannon on the olives boat. they were kind enough to take us out and then we ended up at the calypso's for dinner. That was fun! we got to pull the boat right up to the dock at the restaurant and walk in the front door. Their boat is awesome-the kids all stayed below (i think it sleeps six) and watched movies. We also met up with some new friends from MA -the Homans. They went out to eat with us and the Logans at our new FAVORITE restaurantdown at the beach, COSMOS. We had such a wonderful time and it really wouldn't be a trip to the beach without the evening ending up at THE TRACK with none other than the child himself (fifty something) TIM. The Homans were quite impressed with his ability to have as much fun (if not more) as the kids. Good memories! At the top- Matt and Jill, Tim in line to buy the tickets, Me and Big Mama(aka Marla). Now that I have totally messed up the picture layout and order. I will quit. Time to go pack-we are leaving in the morning!