THE VAUGHN'S. We all drove down Friday night before the game and got a nasty hotel room in Alex city. Best Western was not the Best! Despite that, we had a blast and got up first thing Sat. mornning for the ultimate tailgate with Tyler, Jen and other friends. We grilled chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs, you name it! We ended up hooking up with Donald and Nicole after the game and we all spent the night again at the Best Western! We headed home on Sunday but not without a stop at Superior Grill in B'ham!
YES! I have not been in the blogging mood lately. We have had a very busy month and I am anxiously awaiting our trip to the beach Friday. 9 days of sun, sand, family, friends and food is coming our way! these are a few pics from the last few weeks of the crazy month of September.

2 comments:
Oh my goodness...I love all of your new pics. Petyon in your wedding dress...tell him good for him. It takes a real "man" to wear a dress. I just can't get over how big your kids are. Seeing Savannah and Sophie in cheerleading uniforms...crazy!
Tell Peyton I think pink is his color!
Post a Comment