I know, I know. I am terrible at posting. As I said in my last post, summer came and went in the blink of an eye. I thought I would just load up this post with as many pictures left from summer as I could. One of my favorite memories was from a croquet tournament I was in . Our friends Matt and Jill hosted a fourth of July party and as soon as we got their we were informed that we had no choice but to be in a 30 bracket competition. I had never played before-(except to knock around a few balls when I was a kid)so They split me and Scott up. I was Matt's partner, and if you know the both of us, we are both very competitive, so we were put on the same team so we wouln't drive everyone crazy I guess. Just incase you want to know, WE WON! I never knew croquet could be so much fun! We had many fun memories from the summer, too many to post on here, but you can see a condensed version of the fun through the pictures. The other photos are various gatherings at our pool. OH, here is a special SHOUT OUT to the BLUME family, who just had a false alarm with labor. WE are praying for you guys and hope the best! Happy Labor Day !
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment