CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

update

My brother Tyler just suggested I update my blog, and I have wanted to. I have just felt like everything in comparisson to what my sister and brother in law are going through would just be pettiness. So...I thought I would post a pic of our precious little one. I took this back in September when I was keeping him for C . He was having a good day. Please keep them in your prayers. He is still in the PICU and will be having surgery tommorrow. My sister decsribes what is going on her blog http://tosertater.blogspot.com/ He is going to have a tracheotomy. We love you guys! okay Tyler, are you happy? You and Jen give Lilly a big birthday hug from me.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Tyler can be so bossy sometimes, can't he? :) I love this picture of Nate - so sweet. Thanks for posting!