CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yeah, we have a family blog!

So we decided to start a family blog-hope you are amused . This picture was our Christmas card. I send out cards every year. This year, I ordered them and did not mail one out! If you were at my house during the holiday season, you got one handed to you, if not, yours is still sitting in a nice pile on my desk.

We pretty much spent the entire 2007 year at a Madison Academy sporting event or practice, with a couple of trips to the beach and a move to our new home. It has been chaos and for the most part a blur since we moved in September. I plan to post pictures soon highlighting some of our vacations, move, special events soon. Hopefully, my entire family will add their touch every now and then.

2 comments:

CS said...

Hey Wissa. Glad you got a blog.

Jen said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging - look forward to reading it!